Monday, February 8, 2010

Needs Motivation Please!

The third week into a new semester, and I'm ready for summer now..

In lieu of preparing to throw myself back into the swing of research, writing, studying, community activism, environmental advocacy, networking, and connecting & reconnecting with friends. I feel like there's no way to 'prepare' for it. I'm either ready or I'm not, I'll do it or I won't.

I'm trying to build up the motivation of breaking out of my anti-social habits of getting trapped and consumed by my dungeon-esque apartment. I admit, in the past -- if I didn't respond to one of your phone calls or text messages -- 70% of the time it was most likely due to the fact that i was in my pj's curled up in my bed with my laptop and dog. I had no desire to see people, talk to people, or go outside for a while. Depressing much?

No comments:

Post a Comment